Along with the first signs of spring comes the urgency to prepare your students for end of the year tests. With these five resources, you can help make sure your students gain the confidence they need to face the ELA section of standardized tests.
- Text Structure freebie: This one page worksheet is perfect for practicing the six text structures: chronological order, sequence, cause/effect, compare/contrast, problem/solution, and description.
2. Constructed Response freebies (writing with the RACE strategy). These practice passages and questions are perfect for reviewing how to cite the text! Click below for:
3. Vocabulary freebie: Practice using context clues to find the meaning of unknown words with this one page worksheet.
4. Argumentative writing freebie: This graphic organizer is perfect for practicing a longer writing response.
5. Punctuation worksheet freebie: One of my favorite ELA resource creators, Stacey Lloyd, created these five worksheets to review question marks, apostrophes, commas, semicolons, and colons.
Need more help preparing for ELA tests?
ELA Test Prep Bundle: Writing with the RACE Strategy, ELA skills and more
Thanks for sharing your ideas!